Makita 40V Max 180mm (7") Brushless Angle Grinder (tool only) GA037GZ
* Electric brake rapidly stops the grinding or cutting wheel in 2 seconds or less after the switch has been disengaged.
* Anti restart / Soft start - if battery is inserted whilst the switch is engaged the tool will not start. Switch must be released and engaged again to engage the motor. Slower initial start up speed before reaching full speed, to reduce start up shock, ensuring user safety.
* Active Feedback Sensors (AFT) - if the tool detects a sudden slow down in the wheel rotation, which usually occurs when the wheel binds causing kickback the tool automatically shuts down, reducing kickback the tool to protect the user.
* Lightweight design - Lighter in weight than the LXT series, as using one XGT battery, instead of two LXT batteries. Creating a more ergonomic and comfortable design.
* Auto start Wireless System (AWS) - when paired with a compatible Bluetooth vacuum or receiver the trigger switch on the grinder can wirelessly activate the dust extraction system. Extraction will operate while the tool is in use and deactivate 5 seconds after the trigger is released.
* eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) enhances protection against dust and moisture protecting key electrical components for use in harsh jobsite conditions.
* Vibration suppression joint - rubber joint separates the motor housing from the grip / handle portion of the tool reducing the vibration transferred to the user during use for more comfortable operation.
Voltage| 40 V Max
Wheel diameter| 180 mm (7")
Switch Type| Paddle Switch
Electric Brake| Yes
AWS Compatible| Yes
No load speed| 7,800 rpm
Length| 535 mm
Weight| 4.1 kg
Side Grip, Lock Nut Wrench